21 September 2010




Is God in the sky?
What is your idea of God, whoever you are?
What if everything we have been doing, creating, thinking, has been wrong?
I cannot say that I believe or not, but I can say that I am confused by the ideas
of what God really is. Does he want you to be happy?
Does he make you act the way you act?
The only thing I can say for sure, is this.
I feel pity for those who I hurt. I know that I am being pitied because of it.
I also feel sorrow. I am sorry. Truly.
Who am I to say that you are ignorant, gluttonous, unattractive, forbidden, rude, heartless or selfish?
If you picked to be this way, then by all means, own it.
I can't say anything more or less of you.
I am learning by these ways.
Everything happens for a reason, and maybe situations were handled wrong.
Put yourself in the other person's shoes. Is he or she hurt by what you did?
Are they upset? Confused?Angry? Irrate, even?
How would you react?
How would things turn out if you had just given them a chance in the first place?
Learn from your mistakes.
And I know that nobody reads this, which is why I can post my thoughts on here.
Say what you like, feel what you like, do what you like.
Am I making any sense?
-m.

No comments: