15 December 2010



I want to pay my library fine so that I can start reading some poetry by Cisneros.
Or e.e. Cummings.
Or read more about Frida.
I haven't been taking any pictures lately.
The whole year actually.
But now, I think I know what I want to do.
Only a semester more and I'll be done!
It's time to start putting on the gas and let off the brakes
of this life. Time to get started.
This past semester I have learned so much.
I have learned that being with good company can bring you out
of any slump.
I have learned that medication isn't always a bad thing.
I have learned that I can't be everyone's mother. Only their friend.
And I have learned that if no one else cares about their priorities, then why
should you?
I have also learned that if I can make myself laugh, then I am truly funny.

Diana is coming home soon I think, and I am happy to spend some time
with her and Jojo.
I bought all of my Christmas gifts except for one.
I spent about 300 dollars this year! But not as much as
last year. Times are rough when it comes to dough, so I only got
my close friends and family one or two gifts.
We adopted another dog, and I haven't had any time to ride my bike. :(
Maybe this will all change though. Since school is out, I have mornings to myself
and afternoons for work (sometimes).
This week so far has been hard. I think I am just having a serious bout of PMS.
PRE-MENSTRUAL SYNDROME.
So annoying huh?
I have realized that women are perceived as weak because we cry
when we're told something we can't handle, and others view it as fragile.
View us a fragile.
And I'm sorry but you better believe that I will cry if my feelings are hurt,
but I will come at you a hundred times stronger than you will expect.
Booyah, bitches!
So let's see.
I was reading through some things online, and I saw someone's
posts about death and killing themselves.
And I thought, wow! How could that have been so near
to my thoughts this time last year?
I have grown and changed so much.
My only wish is to grow and help my relationships with others grow.
I am grateful for my family, friends, job, and life.
And my dogs. And momma cat. Even though she's annoying as hell.
LOVE!

No comments: