01 January 2011


I had a dream on tuesday night. I was running through a field of cut green grass. In the distance were two trees and an old building in between them. It was dark outside, but I could see the colors so vividly. A few feet in front of the trees and building, the grass was tall and wispy. As if someone had stopped cutting at that point. There was a rabbit behind the grass, facing away from the building. I could see his huge black eyes and his nose jumping up and down. When I ran past him, he ran away. That's all I remember.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! wtf?! I love the imagery you put in my head. What do you think it means?

m.collarbones said...

Well basically I had a dream about Jojo breaking up with me before he did it. Crazy huh? But that's the past and I am much happier now!

Unknown said...

I had no idea! Shit, man!! I feel like an even worse friend now.... or maybe not even a friend at all... fuck. I'm sorry. I'm glad you're enjoying your life now. :) You're amazing.